An Outstanding Mixed Secondary school in West London is looking for a school Science Technician specialising in all areas of science. This is to start In September on a long-term basis.
The school is looking for either a recent Science Graduate or a more experienced Science or Lab Technician to start on a full-time basis.
Working on a contract basis as a school Science Technician you will need to combine your professional Science laboratory experience and health and safety training to support the Science curriculum and develop the Science department.
As a Science Technician, you will be an integral part of the School Science Department.
The ideal candidate:
You must have at least some experience of working within a science laboratory, knowledge of practical needs of the science curriculum or core scientific ideas and the ability to prepare materials/resources for curriculum laboratories. You will need to show evidence of the following:
- Strong practical and organisational skills
- A thorough understanding of Science
- A good scientific and technical background
- Good communication and team working skills
- The ability to cope with competing demands
This Secondary School has superb resources and is an excellent place to work. It has also got an excellent reputation with the community and its students. Management and teachers are professional and friendly. This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic and friendly teaching environment.
- Science degree or equivalent
- Experience of working within Labs
- Enthusiasm and flexibility
- Proven success of supporting students in a Secondary School
- Current CRB/DBS or open to obtaining one
We look forward to hearing from you, please call us on 0203 003 5059 or email your CV to email@example.com
Register online at www.asq-education.co.uk
Please note, even if you are unsuccessful on this occasion, we will keep your details on file in the ASQ Education talent pool, as you could be perfect for one of our future positions.