This Excellent Independent School is both a day & boarding school for girls. The school is well respected and has stunning grounds to work on which makes it an ideal place to work. The school was recently inspected by the Independent Schools Inspectorate and graded ‘excellent’ in all areas
The main duties of this role will include (but are not limited to):
- To complete research work for the deputy Heads
- To assist both Deputy Heads with administration for school trips
- To format documents, letters, and spreadsheets as necessary
- To photocopy, scan and collate documents as necessary
- To maintain a supply of ‘slips’ – conduct, homework etc
- To manage the Deputy Heads’ Outlook calendars and arrange meetings with parents, staff etc as required
- To assist with the review of School Policies and the preparation of material required for the ISI Inspection
- To take minutes at the regularly scheduled meetings
- To assist with the processing of letters to parents every week
- To produce weekly statistics for the Academic Pastoral Committee
- To undertake any other secretarial tasks as necessary, including providing support for the three Heads of Section
- To be able to assist with the proofreading of reports
Your term-time working hours will be 7.45-4.4.45 and you will work the reduced hours of 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM during all school holidays. The role is full-time and pays up to £36,000 annual per year (all year round, not just term-time only). Benefits include a generous pensions scheme, 30 days of holidays plus a week off at Christmas at the end of the year (in addition to Bank Holidays), free school lunches provided for during term times as well as life assurance cover.
The role is based in Kensington and has great transport links close by from Kensington Olympia (overground & district lines). This role must be filled in August, so please, apply now!
To apply for this position please send your CV ASAP to either firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
We are currently working on numerous vacancies, so if this position is not quite for you, please send us your CV and we will be in touch to discuss any other opportunities that may be more suitable to your needs or requirements.
ASQ Education partners with a variety of exceptional primary, secondary, and SEN schools across London and the Home Counties to offer you the latest and best selection of educational positions.
We will help you find the right short-term, long-term, or permanent role in a school and location that suits you. Whether you are searching for a teacher’s role in a primary school, a supervisor’s role in a secondary school, or a learning support assistant role in an SEN school, we will collaborate closely with you to ensure you get the job that you want.
We are also here to guide you through every step of the recruitment process and provide a wealth of resources and expert advice to support you in your search for the perfect role.