We are looking for a Head of Sociology or Sociology Teacher to work at an Ofsted “Outstanding” school located in West London to start from September 22.
Sociology is an intriguing and fascinating subject. If you have the knowledge and are keen to share this with young people, then this teaching role in a popular secondary school will be of great interest.
You will be required to keep up to date with new trends and educational developments in the world of Sociology which should be used as a basis for your teaching. Your passion, enthusiasm and knowledge of the subject will help you lead the next generation of Teaching experts.
You must demonstrate:
- Experience of teaching Sociology successfully at secondary level
- Excellent subject knowledge and a passion for Sociology
- Experience of working as 2Ic or Head of Subject
- Flexibility, resilience and excellent organisational skills
- An ability to be a strong team player
- The ability to work out the best conditions in which teachers can operate at
Their optimum effectiveness so that all students achieve their full potential.
The School is interviewing now
The school has been awarded an outstanding Ofsted status.
We look forward to hearing from you, please call us on 0203 003 5059 or email your CV to email@example.com
We are currently working with numerous vacancies so if this position is not quite for you please do send us your CV to discuss other opportunities more suitable to your requirements.
ASQ Education partners with a number of exceptional secondary schools across London and the Home Counties to offer you the latest and best selection of educational positions.