We are looking for a Head of Economics to work in an Independent all-girls school located in West London to start in September 22 on a 1-year Maternity cover.
The School is one of London's leading independent Girls schools. There are around 600 students in the school including 150 in the sixth form. The school is oversubscribed and a very popular choice with Girls joining from most parts of West London and areas Further afield.
The students at the school are ambitious, bright, and enthusiastic and eager to learn and in the latest ISI the school achieved the highest possible grades across the board and the inspectors noted that the Quality of pupil's achievements and learning was exceptional.
You must demonstrate:
- Experience of Economics successfully at secondary level
- Excellent subject knowledge and a passion for Econoics
- Experience of Leading an Economics or Business Department
- Flexibility, resilience and excellent organisational skills
- An ability to be a strong team player
- Must have strong experience of school curriculum Economics
- QTS and at Degree or Masters in Economics or Business or related Subject
- A good Communicator who can enthuse and inspire pupils and Colleagues with exciting ideas about developing the subject further
Economics is one of the most popular subjects within the school with many of the sixth form taking the subject at A-Level. The schools results at IGCSE and A-Level are consistently outstanding. Within a supportive environment, the school encourage all students to achieve their full potential and they aim to instill a genuine love of the subject.
We look forward to hearing from you, please call us on 0203 003 5059 or email your CV to email@example.com
We are currently working with numerous vacancies so if this position is not quite for you please do send us your CV to discuss other opportunities more suitable to your requirements.
ASQ Education partners with a number of exceptional secondary schools across London and the Home Counties to offer you the latest and best selection of educational positions.