Graduate Teaching Assistants – Secondary Schools – Across West and Central London
If you are a recent University Graduate who is looking to explore a role in the fantastic Education sector, then please do get in touch.
Schools are recruiting now for bright individuals who are looking to gain vital classroom experience before pursuing roles as teachers, Educational Psychologists, Child psychologists and SEN Support Workers.
As a Teaching Assistant, you will be part of a team of over working under the direction of the SENCO. You will be expected to work effectively with both teaching and support staff at all levels as well as with parents/carers, students and external agencies
The ideal candidate
- A degree from a university
- Ability to form good working relationships with students, parents/carers and colleagues
- Good oral and written communication skills
- A passion to work in the Education sector and make a vital difference
- flexibility in working practices and the ability to know when to use initiative
- A high degree of professionalism in your approach to work and tasks set
- An ability to be a good role model for students and colleagues.
ASQ Education partners with a number of exceptional primary and secondary schools across London and the Home Counties to offer you the latest and best selection of educational positions.
We will help you find the right short-term, long term or permanent role in a school and location that suits you. Whether you are searching for a teachers role in a primary school, a supervisors role in a secondary school, or a learning support assistant role in an SEN school, we will work closely with you to ensure you get the job that you want.
We are also here to guide you through every step of the recruitment process and provide a wealth of resources and expert advice to support you in your search for the perfect role.
We look forward to hearing from you, please call us on 0203 003 5059 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Register online at www.asq-education.co.uk
Please note, even if you are unsuccessful on this occasion, we will keep your details on file in the ASQ Education talent pool, as you could be perfect for one of our future positions.