If you have recently graduated from university and looking to explore a role in the ever-growing Education sector, then please do get in touch today.
Schools have just begun recruiting now for sharp individuals to start as Graduate Learning Support Assistants who are looking to gain essential classroom experience before going on to pursue roles such as Teachers, Educational Psychologists, Child Psychologists and SEN Support Workers and more.
In the role of a Teaching Assistant, you will be expected to support your pupils in & out of the classroom throughout the school day. Under the direction of the SENCO, the school are eager to support their Teaching Assistants in delivering outstanding support to their students.
The team you will be working with are supported by trained professionals who will assist you throughout the day. You will be expected to work effectively with both teaching and support staff at all levels as well as with parents/carers, students, and external agencies.
The Ideal Candidate
- A Lower Second Class Honours (2:2) degree from a recognised university
- The ability to form genuine working relationships with students, parents/carers, and colleagues
- You must have good oral and written communicative skills
- A real desire to work within the Education Industry
- To be adaptable & show that you have a patient and caring approach while at work
- Flexibility in working practices and the ability to know when to use initiative
- A high degree of professionalism in your approach to work and set tasks
- To understand you must be a leading example for students and colleagues alike
How To Apply
We look forward to hearing from you, please call us on 0203 003 5059 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also register your details with us online at www.asq-education.co.uk
Please note, even if you are unsuccessful on this occasion, we will keep your details on file in the ASQ Education talent pool, as you could be perfect for one of our future positions.
ASQ Education partners with many different exceptional primary and secondary schools across London and the Home Counties to offer you the latest and best selection of educational positions.
We will help you find the right short term, long term, or permanent role in a school and location that suits you. Whether you are searching for a teaching position in a primary school, a supervisor’s role in a secondary school, or a learning support assistant role in an SEN school, we will work closely with you to ensure you get the role that suits you.
We are here to guide you through every step of the recruitment process and provide a wealth of resources and expert advice to support you in your search for the perfect role.