We are looking for a Drama Teacher to work in an award-winning Independent all-girls school located in West London to start in January (Interviews to be held in September)
The School is one of London's leading independent Girls' schools. There are around 600 students in the school including 150 in the sixth form. The school is oversubscribed and a very popular choice with Girls joining from most parts of West London and areas Further afield.
The students at the school are ambitious, bright, and enthusiastic and eager to learn and in the latest ISI the school achieved the highest possible grades across the board and the inspectors noted that the Quality of pupil's achievements and learning was exceptional.
You must demonstrate:
- Experience of teaching Drama successfully at secondary level
- Excellent subject knowledge and a passion for Drama and Performing Arts
- Flexibility, resilience and excellent organisational skills
- An ability to be a strong team player
- Must have strong experience of school curriculum Drama
- QTS and at Degree or Masters in Drama
- A good Communicator who can enthuse and inspire pupils and Colleagues with exciting ideas about developing the subject further
- The school are open to a part time 3 days a week role or full time.
The Drama department has a high profile within the school and there is a tremendous amount of support and goodwill towards Drama in the school. The department is made up of the director of Drama, One full time Teacher and one Drama Technician. The Drama Department is housed in the main school and has its own black box 100 seater Drama studio with fantastic equipment.
We look forward to hearing from you, please call us on 0203 003 5059 or email your CV to email@example.com
We are currently working with numerous vacancies so if this position is not quite for you please do send us your CV to discuss other opportunities more suitable to your requirements.
ASQ Education partners with a number of exceptional secondary schools across London and the Home Counties to offer you the latest and best selection of educational positions.