We are looking for a Deputy MFL Coordinator (Spanish) to work at a popular mixed school located in West London to start in September 2022 on a permanent basis.
MFL are an intriguing and fascinating subject area. If you have the knowledge and are keen to share this with young people, then this teaching role in a popular secondary school will be of great interest.
You will be required to keep up to date with new trends and educational developments in the world of MFL which should be used as a basis for your teaching. Your passion, enthusiasm and knowledge of the subject will help you lead the next generation of experts.
You must demonstrate:
- Ideally two years of Experience of teaching MFL (Spanish) successfully at secondary level
- Experience of Middle management or an ambitious Spanish Teacher
- Excellent subject knowledge and a passion for MFL
- Flexibility, resilience and excellent organisational skills
- An ability to be a strong team player
- The ability to teach Spanish up to KS5
- QTS or QTLS
The school has been awarded a Good Ofsted status.
We look forward to hearing from you, please call us on 0203 003 5059 or email your CV to email@example.com
Register online at www.asq-education.co.uk
We are currently working with numerous vacancies so if this position is not quite for you please do send us your CV to discuss other opportunities more suitable to your requirements.
ASQ Education partners with a number of exceptional secondary schools across London and the Home Counties to offer you the latest and best selection of educational positions.