An Outstanding Mixed school in North West London is looking to recruit a data and cover officer. This is to start in September on a Permanent Contract basis.
Accurate and timely data reporting makes a significant difference to school systems and has a direct impact on student progress. The school is seeking a detail-oriented, data enthusiast who is passionate about working in a school setting and has genuine belief in the potential of every student.
As part of the data team, the successful candidate will develop and maintain the school’s management information system (MIS), ensuring data is kept both up to date and confidential. You will provide high quality administrative support, in relation to the processing of examination data, as well as attendance, homework and behaviour data. As cover officer, you will support with the organisation and communication of cover on a daily [JI1] basis
Ideal candidate will:
- Have a high level of proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Be willing and able to learn and operate new IT systems and databases
- Have exacting standards and a keen eye for detail
- Be adaptable, highly organised and able to multi-task and prioritise work to meet deadlines
- Be able to take ownership of tasks and work proactively
- Be helpful, approachable and positive nature and ability to stay calm under pressure
- Have a genuine passion and a belief in the potential of every pupil
- Have excellent interpersonal skills with children and adults
- Understand the importance of confidentiality and discretion
This School has superb resources and is an excellent place to work. It has also got an excellent reputation with the community and its students. Management and teachers are professional and friendly. This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic and friendly teaching environment.
We look forward to hearing from you, please call us on 0203 003 5059 or email your CV to email@example.com
Register online at www.asq-education.co.uk
Please note, even if you are unsuccessful on this occasion, we will keep your details on file in the ASQ Education talent pool, as you could be perfect for one of our future positions.