We are looking for a Biology Teacher to work in a Selective all-girls Grammar school located in North London to start from September 2022 on a permanent basis.
The school is an extremely popular school with an extremely supportive Senior Leadership team. The school has state of the Art labs 3 of which are dedicated to Biology. Biology is taught from Year 7 – A level.
You must demonstrate:
- Experience of teaching Biology successfully at a Uk secondary school
- Excellent subject knowledge and a passion for Biology
- Flexibility, resilience and excellent organisational skills
- An ability to be a strong team player
- Must have strong experience of the school curriculum for Biology
- QTS and at Degree or Masters in Design and Technology or a similar subject
- A good Communicator who can enthuse and inspire pupils and Colleagues with exciting ideas about developing the subject further
This role is a 0.2 FTE role so this can be spilt either into 2 half days or 1 full day
We look forward to hearing from you, please call us on 0203 003 5059 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Register online at www.asq-education.co.uk
We are currently working with numerous vacancies so if this position is not quite for you please do send us your CV to discuss other opportunities more suitable to your requirements.
ASQ Education partners with a number of exceptional secondary schools across London and the Home Counties to offer you the latest and best selection of educational positions.